** Requires a board vote. Quorum is 10 board members.
- Educational Moment:
- Goal: $575,000
- Pledged: $642,710.05 increased due to Publix corporate check
- Procured: $469,792.90
- 73% of pledges procured waiting on some 3 quarter checks.
- Shine the Light: Campaign 2023.
- Goal: $585,000
- Pledged: $539,821.64 / 92% of goal
- Board of Directors (6+ years) to roll off: Bill Bishop, Ross Dekle, Marybell Hernandez, Steve Scarrow and Tommie Beth Willis.
- Send recommendations for potential board members.
- Send recommendations or inquiries regarding Co-Campaign Chair/Chair 2025.
- Ride United Transportation Access Grant- $13,000 / 500 rides – www.uwccga.org/rideunited
- IT Infrastructure Grant – $10,000 ( New computer, QuickBooks, Donation Tracker Update, Website/Forms, Ipad.)
- Bid United Update
- Nonprofit Capacity Building Series continuing.
- Business & Nonprofit Development Center – Partnership with EDA & Ameris Bank. (Ongoing)
- 2022 – 2024 Strategic Plan – See link below. / Highlights
- Early Education & Workforce Initiative – “Virtual Library”
- Week of Learning “Virtual Behind the Scenes/Spotlights”
- Resource Guide