** Requires a board vote. Quorum is 10 board members.
- Welcome New Board Members: Dave Buckridge (Ameris Bank), Ralph Taylor, II “RJ” (Edward Jones), and Ben Wiggins (C.C. Board of Education)
- Recognize Outgoing Board Members: Quentin Bates (2016-2021) , Brad Gregory (2015-2021) , David Hart (2016-2021)
- Recognize 2022 Board Officers: Wesley Rogers – Board Chair; Anne Swartzentruber – Campaign Chair; Lisa Zeanah – Co-Campaign Chair; Jim Matney – Treasurer; and Brian Lassetter – Past Board Chair
Total shrinkage: 3%
Pledged: $622,911.69 (does not include J.Jeter or Publix)
Specials Grant Requests
Community Impact Grant Requests
- Select a committee(s).
- Review and sign Code of Ethics.
- New Member Commitment Form.
- Conflict of Interest Agreement.
- Dan Chappuis/CCHS Principal requested to speak at February Board Meeting.
- New Campaign – Goodwill Industries
- Guidestar’s Highest Seal of Transparency – Platinum Seal of Transparency Awarded.
- Awards Celebration – March 24th @ Arts Center/TBD
- Awarded $10,000 grant from UWW for Business Continuity Planning and IT Infrastructure.
- Waiting on Waldo DeLoache Grant Update: Nonprofit Training Series $12,000.
- AmeriCorps and One World Link Grant Opportunity. – See link below.
- Business & Nonprofit Development Center – Partnership with EDA & Ameris Bank.
- 2022 Membership Certification
- 2022 State Charitable Contribution Review & Application – Due March
- Bi- Annual Publix Emergency Relief Fund Report – Due February 28th
- Starting to gather information for 2021 Database II Report
- 2022 – 2024 Strategic Plan – See link below. / Highlights
- Campaign 2023 in the works. (Anne pick shirt color)
- Early Education & Workforce Initiative – “Virtual Library”