** Requires a board vote. Quorum is 10 board members.
- Executive Session
October Board Meeting Minutes 2022
Campaign 2022 – Care More, Do More
- Goal: $575,000
- Pledged: $642,711.26
- Procured: $525,030.57
- 81.6% of pledges procured waiting on some 4th quarter checks.
Campaign 2023 – Shine the Light
- Goal: $585,000
- Pledged: $585,072.67/ 100% of the goal!!!
- still waiting on campaign info from Publix, State, UPS, Benevity, or any National Campaigns
- Procured: $88,498.12
- Board of Directors (6+ years) to roll off:
- Bill Bishop
- Ross Dekle
- Marybell Hernandez
- Steve Scarrow
- Tommie Beth Willis.
- Board of Directors to roll off early:
- Kevin Bautista
- Freddie Williams, Jr.
- Potential Board Members** (ballot voting)
- Benji Nobles (Faith/Greater Believer Church) – interested
- Laura Dell (Sunbelt Transfer/Freedom Logistics) – interested
- Meg Bishop (CC Board of Edu./technology) – interested
- Jennifer Mitchell (PCOM/diversity & inclusion coordinator) – interested
- Nathan Cashwell (Lazarus/Small Business) – interested
- Krysta Porteus (SAHM/Medical) – interested
- Brent James (GA Power) – interested
- Jordan Hammack (Colquitt Regional/Marketing) – interested
- 2023 Executive Committee**
- Board Chair – Anne Swartzentruber
- Campaign Chair – Lisa Zeanah
- Co-Campaign Chair – Tyler Mobley
- Treasurer – Jim Matney
- Past Board Chair – Wesley Rogers
- Ride United Transportation Access Grant “RUTA” www.uwccga.org/rideunited
- Awarded – $13,000 / 500 rides
- Total Number of Rides Issued/November: 52
- Total Number of Rides Claimed/November: 19
- Total Dollars Issued/November: $1,300
- Total Dollars Claimed/November: $340.49
- IT Infrastructure Grant – $10,000 ( New computer, QuickBooks, Donation Tracker Update, Website/Forms, Ipad.)
- Spent $5,366.32 / Remaining: $1,775.53
- Ideas for remaining funds: office transition
- Nonprofit Capacity Building Series
- Business & Nonprofit Development Center – Partnership with EDA & Ameris Bank. (Ongoing)
- 2022 – 2024 Strategic Plan – See link below. / Highlights
- Input all of Campaign 2023 into Donation Tracker
- Habitat for Humanity payments for property tax and last semiannual insurance is complete
- Preparing to make Habitat Payment Books for Jan-June 2023.
- Possibly moving to a new office location – SWGACAC
- WALB – two features about Dolly Parton Imagination Library Grant and the Baby Packer Welcome Home Kits / Ride United
- New campaign partnership with Canfor – donating $3,000 with designations to Red Cross and YMCA.