** Requires a board vote. Quorum is 10 board members.
Governance Moment – United Way/Planned Parenthood and the 1%. https://www.unitedway.org/plannedparenthood
Community Impact Grant/Special Grant Requests
None at this time.
CAMPAIGN 2021 : One Team, One Fight – 2021
Procured 85% of pledges totaling $586,173.88
4th Quarter Statements have been mailed out.
CAMPAIGN 2022 : Care More, Do More – 2022
Current pledges totaling: $575,586.13
Does not include Vereen Foundation or Jimmy Jeter.
*Vote to continue funding the recommended allocations for 2022 at $405,060
Bid United: Auction for Action:
Net – $79,197.53 which makes up 13.8 % of Campaign 2022 goal.
Details: Gross – $79,528.33 / Expenses – $330.77 = Net – $79,197.53
$30,756.33 more than prior year!!
**Board Development Committee
Outgoing Board 2021: Brad Gregory, Quentin Bates, David Hart
*Potential New Board 2022: Ben Wiggins/Angela Hobby (School System); Dave Buckridge (Ameris Bank); Nathan Cashwell (Small Business/Lazarus), Alternates: RJ Taylor (Edwards Jones), Joanne Jones (PCOM)
Outgoing Executive Board 2021: President/Board Chair – Brian Lassetter; Campaign Chair 2022 – Wesley Rogers; Co-Campaign Chair – Anne Swartzentruber; Treasurer – Jim Matney; Past President/Board Chair – Bill Bishop
*Executive Committee 2022: President/Board Chair – Wesley Rogers; Campaign Chair – Anne Swartzentruber; Campaign Co-Chair – Lisa Zeanah; Treasurer – Jim Matney; Past President/Board Chair – Brian Lassetter
Director’s Report / Other Events
- Waldo DeLoache Grant – Nonprofit Training Series
- 4th Quarter statements have been mailed.
- Habitat payment books for first half of 2022 have been mailed out.
- Rolling out 2022 – 2024 Strategic Plan in 2022. Board Development Committee Stay Tuned.
- Setting and Preparing 2022 Meeting Dates ( Board Meetings, Allocation Dates, Finance/Budget Comm., CI/Special Grants, Campaign Comm./Bid United
- Governance Moments to future agendas – let me know what you want to learn about